Terms & Conditions
Phnompenhapple grants jobseekers the use of this service for seeking potential employments by submitting contact information and resume’ directly to potential employers, companies, or recruiters. Jobseekers post their resume’ on the website for the sole purpose of employment.
To Employers, Companies, or Recruiters:
Phnompenhapple grants employers and recruiters the use of this service for business use for seeking potential employees by advertising their employment requirements and by accessing the jobseeker's resume. Phnompenhapple have the right to edit, or delete inappropriate or transfer miscategorised advertisements. Above anything else, Phnompenhapple removes and bans any account related to illegal business.
We aid and ease the work of both the jobseekers and employers, companies, or recruiters. However, Phnompenhapple does not guarantee that the use of this service will result in being employed or hiring candidate/s for employment.
In no event shall Phnompenhapple, its manager, employees, or any third parties mentioned on any of the company's website be liable for any damages. We do not warrant that the website will operate error free but we assure you that we will do our very best to fix it.
Welcome to Phnompenhapple.com
By using our services, we believed that you have read, AGREED and are bound to follow our Terms & Conditions. The use of this service is at your own risk. If you object to any of the Terms, you should discontinue your use of the service.
Our Terms & Conditions may be revised at any time by our company without notice. You are mandated to read the Terms & Conditions periodically. Please do not use this service if you do not accept or do not meet the requirements or comply with our terms.
By accepting our terms, you warrant that you are of legal age and have the right, authority, and capacity to accept to all the Terms & Conditions.
The service is intended for personal use by individual who are seeking employment and employers, recruiters or companies seeking candidates for employment. Phnompenhapple.com users understand that the information posted on our website will be available to employers or companies who have an access to our website. Contents may not be sold, copied, or transferred without the written approval of the owner and Phnompenhapple. We, Phnompenhapple, reserves the right to terminate, refuse and ban the use of service to any users who violate, break, or fail to comply our Terms and Conditions.
You, the user, are responsible for the contents you submit, publish, post, or display on our website. Again, the use of this service is at your own risk.
Rules & Restrictions:
Phnompenhapple users agree not to use it to post contents:
- that violates any law or regulation under the Cambodian Institution
- that intends, attempts or tries to swindle Phnompenhapple users
- that is libellous, unlawful, obscene, pornographic, offensive, abusive, threatening, or hateful
- that is not related to seeking employment or employees
- that impersonate fellow user's identity
- that infringes the company's rules
- about another person's without his or her written consent
- that advertises services that are in any way illegal prohibited by these terms
- that includes information or links to other websites which contains information of illegal, prohibited practices to the Terms & Conditions that contains viruses, or any other computer codes, computer files, or programs designed to interrupt, disrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, and to Phnompenhapple
- irrelevant and repeatedly posting the same or unrelated content
Phnompenhapple users are not allowed to:
- delete or revise any material that was posted by another person, copy, or duplicate information available on the user's account
- test or violate the security of this website. Any attempt to compromise and breach the functionality of "www.phnompenhapple.com" will be tried and sued in court
- use the logo, name, email, address, or anything that is owned by the company, Phnompenhapple, without its written consent